Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Tuesday 27 March 2018

More cattlemen

As I've got the week off and the sun was out I thought I'd take some pictures of some finished figures and will put up a number of posts over the coming week.

First up is petepigs Cattlemen mounted with rifles (pack 89).





The eagle eyed amoungst you will have noticed the basing has changed. When it came to basing these I decided that the sandy base that I have done for the rest of the range didn't seem right for these chaps. Cattle eat grass so bases should be more green/brown than sand.
What it does mean is that I need to go back and re-do the basing for the rest of these cattlemen. That should keep me busy.



4 comments:

  1. These look rather splendid Dan, very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael - good to see you blogging again.

      Delete
  2. Very nice job, some beautiful units here!

    ReplyDelete