Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 16 November 2014

Warfare - Reading (no camera, no photo's)

This morning I made the trip to Reading for the Warfare show. I prefer Sunday to go as it less busy, easy to park and the parking is cheaper.
The show always has a good amount of traders but this year there seemed to be less demonstration/participation games. I had a good time though I felt let down by Peter Pig who I'd assumed would be there for both days but I was told that at the end of yesterday they packed up. I had a list of AWI French that I wanted but instead I spent most of that money with Ground Zero Games. I also picked up some 15mm bits from PSC, the Royal Navy Crew from NorthStar along with some paints etc.

A good show as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I missed Mr Pig as well - though he did announce on the The Miniatures Page last week that he was only going to be there on the Saturday...

    ReplyDelete