Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 6 July 2014

Tank Museum trip

I decided to combine taking the oldest lad, Regan, to the Tank Museum and a visit to a wargames show today and with a 5 hour round trip we went to Bovington. Regan had a great time finding out about tanks and how big they were and he came home with some more soldiers. Me - I too come home with some loot.
Just a few photo's of the day - the rest Regan wanted to be in.



A great D-day game

And now a few pictures of the main attractions.






My loot - a  PSC Panzer III, a couple of packs of Ainsty Castings (for my next project and  some paint.


A great place for a show to be held though the traders seem to be down on the last time I went 6 or so years ago.



3 comments:

  1. Great father son outing! I went to the Tank Museum last March. I didn't see the Panther when I was there; nor a Tiger I. I did see the two King Tigers and the Jagdpanther - as well as the monstrous Jagdtiger. Great place. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cracking day out for all concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day out. Very jealous.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete