Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 15 September 2013

Sanwar warriors with Jezzails


I've had a slow week on the painting front with only a couple of figures done.
Last weekend I made the rocky outcrop based on a description on another blog (my apologies I can't remember who's but thank you). It was made using bark (as behind) and thick lump of polystyrene, watered down PVA glue over it all and then slightly thinned down filler on top. Painted with a mix of GW & Vallejo paints and washes.



I'm off to colours tomorrow with a long list of wants so I'll have to see how far my cash will stretch. I post some pics of my purchases soon and hopefully a few pics of the show.
I'm having my little 5 year old in tow and I'm hoping he'll let me have a good browse (I've bribed him with some soldiers of his own - Star wars if he's really lucky).

2 comments: